The design has something in common with its predecessors, which is probably why the white tower looks quite imposing but not flashy.
HP laserjet 1018 driver download for Windows
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows||Diagnostic Tool-Fixes installation and driver issues||11.4 MB||Download|
How to install the driver for your HP laserjet 1018
The advantages of this printing device are as follows:
- Select the desired HP 1320 driver in the table and download it;
- Open the downloaded folder on your computer;
- Double-click the downloaded file to run;
- Follow the installer’s instructions.
In short, it will fit perfectly into any space, from a cluttered student dorm room to a respectable office of a medium or small business. The LaserJet 1018 is a true minimalist. There are just two lights, one indicating that the printer is on and ready to run, and the other signaling any mishaps like jammed paper or missing sheets in the tray.
Top magnetic shaft of the CB436 cartridge, bottom Q2612A
Printer HP LaserJet 1018 Manufacturer HP Model LaserJet 1018 Main Features Device Type Black-and-White Laser Printer Type Laser printing Format (max.) A4 Resolution 600×600 dpi Printing speed (max.) 12 ppm Capacity 150 sheets First page output 10 seconds Monthly load up to 3000 pages
Hello. My name is Jack. I have worked in the printer service industry for a long time, including HP printers. Therefore, now I want to share with you my poet in installing drivers, maintaining printers, replacing cartridges and everything related to printers.